The company is a leading international partner of the biopharmaceutical industry and the research sector, helping biotech scientists and engineers across the entire globe to develop and manufacture medications from the first idea to production.
1. Support the complex, enterprise-wide hybrid infrastructure (cloud and on-premise) in terms of utilization, performance and security.
2. Develop and implement new solutions and continuous improvement of the current environment.
3. Involvement in global IT projects.
4. Support internal customers with regard to cloud and on-premise IT solutions.
5. Responsible for automation, management, maintenance and monitoring of the hybrid infrastructure within the global team.
6. Creating and updating the documentation of IT systems and services as well as the related operational processes.
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent (Master's degree is a plus thought not required).
2. At least 3 years of relevant professional experience with hybrid infrastructure and cloud services (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) from various providers such as Microsoft 365 / Azure, AWS.
3. Working knowledge with security Standards and security technologies in a hybrid infrastructure environment such as CASB, SIEM, SSO, IAM, MFA.
4. Competence and experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Windows and Linux server administration (2+ years).
5. Skills in automation on-premise and especially in the cloud is preferred.
6. Relevant certificates (ITIL Foundation, MCSE) are a plus.
7. Occasional willingness to travel to our worldwide locations (approximately 3 times annually).
8. Identification with our core values: Sustainability, Openness, Enjoyment.