The company is a leading international partner of the biopharmaceutical industry and the research sector, helping biotech scientists and engineers across the entire globe to develop and manufacture medications from the first idea to production.
Deion: Lead credit control team and AR team to ensure credit risk under proper control and smoothen daily operation in AR aspect.
- Oversee the credit risk management and strategies in support of the various business areas in China, including but not limited to project business, direct sales and distributor sales.
- Perform daily sales contract review, including but not limited to credit term, delivery term and relevant term which could impact revenue recognition, provide valuable credit advice in daily operation by using independent judgment requiring in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Review daily credit applications with a close communication with business team, not only ensure the compliance with global credit policy, but also consider the business execution.
- Take proper actions for blocked sales orders in daily operation to smooth business but properly protect company interests.
- Build strong customer relationships with internal customers and stakeholders such as Channel, Sales and Customer service, to enable smooth processes and performance.
- Visit external customers according to business requirement, to understand customers situation and development, esp. some key customers and dealers,
- Strengthen business communication for internal control on credit policy & procedure, provide internal credit management training to sales teams.
- Lead AR team, responsible for timely and clearly reconcile with each customer.
- Identify high risk AR situations and communicate to management to ensure proper action can be taken timely and avert the risk.
- Be familiar with SAP SD module, involve into all topics and projects in order processing and customer master data processing which have consequence on
AR result and work.
- Lead AR team for timely and accurately VAT invoice issuance and reconciliation
- Lead AR team to provide reliable AR aging report and other ad-hoc reports.
- Provide timely cash projection according to business development and customer payment term.
- Coach, develop team to support China business expansion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or Economic;
- Minimum 6-8 years' relevant hands-on credit control experiences in financial in multinational companies, including over 3 years' financial management experiences on credit control
- Credit experiences with a large diverse customer base, including dealer business, consumable sales, equipment sales with a long term installment payment, broad knowledge of various business models across a multitude of industries analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative analysis);
- High standard of business acumen and sensitivity
- On ground experiences in SAP SD module and credit control system
- Very familiar with order processing process
- Savvy, detail oriented and performs well under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, communicational and negotiation skill
- Ability to work systematically, prioritize tasks and adhere to deadlines;
- Ability to balance risk exposure and meet business requirements;
- Good communication skills in English.
- Proficient with MS Office, especially EXCEL and PPT