The company is a leading international partner of the biopharmaceutical industry and the research sector, helping biotech scientists and engineers across the entire globe to develop and manufacture medications from the first idea to production.
Job Summary and Purpose: This role is responsible to supervise the daily work of China HR Operations team, solve routine problems, ensure the smoothly running of operational guidelines, processes and systems and payroll. Make sure all HR services are aligned with the targeted service levels with high efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction, as well as, managing the capacities, ensuring continuous improvement and engaging in managing development and performance of the team’s employees.
- Lead the China HR Operations team and ensure the execution of all HR services, include payroll processing and time management service with high efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the capacities in alignment with regular and unexpected services demand changes.
- Monitor the HR services and payroll and time management KPIs and drive continuous improvement to ensure services and data quality.
- Manage the performance and development of HR services and payroll and time management services employees.
- Manage the relationship with payroll services vendors and monitor SLA achievements and deviations.
- Conduct regular data quality and payroll checking and validation tasks.
- Perform advanced HR services tasks and payroll and time management tasks (e.g. payroll auditing).
- Contribute to regional and global HR projects.
- Govern and ensure structure, documentation and accessibility of expertise for assigned “expert areas” (e.g. in a knowledge & case tool).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, or other relevant field.
- Over 5 years’ working experience in HR Operations and Payroll, Time & Attendance. Team management experience is MUST.
- Good communication across levels and s.
- Logical, self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, skillful for handle multi-tasks, quick learner and can work under high pressure.
- Fluent in oral and written English and Mandarin.
- Good MS Office skills, Word, Excel, PPT is must, HR system experience is a plus.