A Global Leading Market Research Firm.
Client Engagement team play a significant role in connecting our teams to our clients, driving changes with insights and measurable global impact. At the company, the client engagement team is known as a trusted partner to their clients and industry experts to their colleagues.
● Manage and service a group of clients in order to achieve and grow planned financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
● In-depth client engagement by insightful and actionable business advice.
● Drive client satisfaction through high level and build good and sustainable relationship with client.
● Oversee the management and take the ownership of contract negotiation, project proposals and presentations.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
As a Client Engagement role, you will empower and enable the team to collaborate successfully with Practices, work with internally client delivery team and external clients to grow business. Challenges self and team to build high-performing teams and imports/exports talent considering the best interests of the business and the development goals of individuals. Uses coaching, mentoring and sponsorship to drive associate career growth.
● Over 10 years research or marketing experience in leading Market Research/FMCG/Retailing companies with at least 2 years in team leader or people manager position
● Strong commercial sense with strategic thinking and solution driven
● Strong client focus, proactive to engage client, excellent client service and communication skill
● Good proposal generating and presentation skills
● Excellent in both English and Chinese
● Critical thinking and problem solving skills
● Communication skills
● Influencing and leading
● Conflict management